Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pssssttt....

Hey, Darlin' Porch Sitters,

I want you to know that I read and appreciate your comments -- and I honestly try to respond to them. I string nice words together in the comment area; I choose my "profile"; I hit the "publish comment" button ... and nothing happens. So I try again. And againandagainandagain to no avail. Sure, to tease me, Blogger acts like my comments are going to be published, but they never appear -- at least where I can see them. Maybe I need a secret decoder ring.

Perhaps my comments go to the Bermuda Triangle. Or they are with Elvis. Or they are under piles of laundry, in which case we all know I'll never find them.

Regardless, I thank you for being here, for reading my posts and for taking time to respond. I hope you know that I love you -- in a mostly non-creepy way.

After a too-long hiatus, I'm thrilled to be writing semi-regularly again, in between work and kid activities and fights with my fiance' over politics (more on that later). What a wonderful outlet this is for me ... and how it helps me avoid pesky things like housework [shudder].

I don't have scads of followers yet, unless you count Russia, where I'm huge. Still, I'm grateful for each and every one of you who visits. For real. Now please spread the word and make me famous, so I can hire a housekeeper. Those who don't look like Hugh Jackman need not apply.

But seriously, I wish I had a big ol' porch where we all could sit and rock and chat. Maybe we can storm a Cracker Barrel one day.

Until then, thanks for visiting. Y'all come back now, ya hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment