Friday, February 15, 2013

Yoda Man!

After the husband's amazing Valentine's Day gift, some of you might be wondering what I did for him.

Please, folks, this blog is PG-13. I can't disclose that information.

I'm kidding! This blog is more like PG-40.

Anywho, I can tell you that I gave me him some cologne that I he really love likes. (Trust me: this will benefit me him in the long run).

I also baked him some cookies. But not just any ol' ordinary cookies. I baked these bad boys:

That's "Yoda ONE for me", not "Yoda EYE for me". Painting with toothpicks and food coloring is hard.











This is what happens when geeks fall in love. We talk nerdy to each other.

The best part? I didn't even steal this idea from Pinterest (or as the husband calls it, pin-interest. His new obsession with that site is a post for another day). Nope. This came from my own warped little brain and some super fun Star Wars cookie cutters from Williams-Sonoma.

I also considered "You're the Obi Wan for me" with the X-wing fighter cookie, but those cookies look a bit, umm. Hmm. Well. Like this:


I'm obviously saving those for my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment