Friday, August 19, 2011

The Toaster is in the Mail!

I glanced at my pitiful, neglected blog today and suddenly realized I have -- get this -- 50 porch sitters! And you want to know the best part? Some of them aren't even related to me (like maybe two aren't, but still...).

So I am celebrating this milestone by eating a(nother) big slice of chocolate cake. Yes, I would do that anyway, but everyone knows you absorb far fewer calories if you have an excuse. I also am throwing imaginary confetti around the room and dancing on my couch. Yes, I would do that anyway, but everyone knows you burn far more calories if you have an excuse.
 
Dang, that cake is delicious. I'll be right back....

[5 minutes later]

Look at what you made me do, 50th porch sitter:



For the record, that was a whole cake at 49 followers, but you are so worth it. I love you. Oh. Um. Sorry. I was talking to the cake.





1 comment: